Sunday, 29 December 2013

GOLD. Always believe in your soul (note obvious title choice)

Last years Christmas party, while my little bahbey Nissen was till still with us, was gold themed so after racking our brains we finally came up with a costume and it was to be two giant packets of Golden Virginia. Obviously leaving shit 'til the night before, like the true Last Minute Larry's we (I really mean I) are, we got busy. Kara drawing out all the imagery and myself getting down to business with the free machine embroidery foot on good ol' gal Bernina. I lost my deposable camera that night so if anyone finds it do let me know…….you'll find a bishop, a tinsel scarecrow and the golden grills amongst other sights.

I CURSE THE DAY YOU WERE BORN IMMIGRATION



Complete with 'UK IMPORT' (for our Australian counterpart) and 'UK DUTY PAID' for this old English brawd. 

No comments:

Post a Comment